The new year is nearly upon us, and 2020 has been a year like no other. Despite the ongoing concern around Covid 19, you must prepare for 2021!
Use the rest of the year to analyse what went well and what did not go in 2020. Ask yourself the following questions:
1. What do you want to achieve in 2021?
2. What could you have done differently in 2020?
3. Are you happy with your current path?
4. Do you believe that you are achieving your full potential?
5. If you won £500,000 (not enough to retire on) on the lottery yesterday, what would you do with regards to work?
Take your time to explore and tweak your answers. Don't be alarmed if it seems like you would have to climb a mountain to achieve your goals. Break them down into manageable chunks and work through them one at a time.
Happy New Year.